Man City face Everton in the Capital One cup semi-final second leg tonight at 7:45pm pm live from Etihad Stadium. Everton lead this one 2-1, this will be there 3rd match this month with the last league game finishing 0-0. That would do Everton here and they would get there dream final against Liverpool. Again for this one we’ll be doing a Risk Free Bet to the fist 10 people that take up the offer. 4 people took yesterdays offer, full details are below.[ftctabox boxstyle=”1″ buttonstyle=”3″ linkurl=”http://www.eplbetting.net/visit/Free-Sky-Bet” buttontext=”Make your Risk Free Bet” buttonalt=”Free Bet” logourl=”http://www.eplbetting.net/cms/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Risk-Free-Bet.jpg” buttonalign=”center” logoalign=”left”]
Deposit & Place a £5 bet on anything you like.
If it wins or loses, we will send you £10 CASH.
You also get two £10 free bet tokens from Sky Bet. You cant lose.
Only 10 Risk Free Bets available on this match.[/ftctabox]
People who have taken this offer today = 1/10
Risk Free Bet Terms:
- Only players from the following countries are eligible: United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Ireland, Finland, Gibraltar.
- You must be over 18 and a new Skybet costumer.
- When you have placed your bet, contact me with your SkyBet USER ID and how you’d like your £10 — Paypal or Neteller. Contact Me Here.
Man City vs Everton Stats & Betting Tips
(1) Man City vs Everton (2)
|P6 W3 D2 L1||Overall League Performance||P6 W2 D3 L1|
|DW||Home Game Form||DWWL|
|DWLW||Away Game Form||DD|
|4||Total Games Over 2.5 Goals||3|
|2||Total Games Under 2.5 Goals||3|
|2||Total Games When Both Teams Scored||4|
|2||Total 0 – 0 Games||1|
Last 3 Head to Head:
Manchester City 0 Everton 0, Premier League, January 2016
Everton 2 Manchester City 1, League Cup, January 2016
Everton 0 Manchester City 2, Premier League, August 2015
Manchester City vs Everton Predictions
This is an exciting game, I expect a couple of goals here. It probably suits Everton been away from home, the crowd is starting to get on Martinez’s back a little. A cup final against Liverpool would surly get them off his case for a while. Both teams have been in high scoring games of late and on there day they look great but Everton for me are letting in too many goals. Sergio Aguero is back from injury and scoring, City are at home and there’s a final up for grabs. I don’t see them slipping up here. It could be a very high scoring game.
My prediction for this match.
- Sergio Aguero to Score and Manchester City to Win in 90 Mins 6/4 (2.50) –> Bet it Risk Free
- Jamie Redknapp: Raheem Sterling to score first and Manchester City to win 3-1 @ 35/1
- Matt Le Tissier: Sergio Aguero to score first and Manchester City to win 3-0 @ 22/1
- Phil Thompson: Sergio Aguero to score first and Manchester City to win 3-1 @ 20/1
- Charlie Nicholas: Raheem Sterling to score first and Manchester City to win 3-1 @ 35/1
Dont forget to take your Risk Free Bet through this link > –> Man City vs Everton Risk Free Bet